We Take Your Privacy Seriously
WNAM Canada must collect and record some of your personal information in order to provide you with products and services, and to remain in compliance with applicable regulations and laws.
WNAM Canada abides by the following principles with regards to your personal privacy:
1. We do not collect and record your personal information unless required by applicable regulations and laws.
2. We do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, or protect our rights.
3. We store your limited personal information on our private, encrypted and firewalled servers that are maintained on our property and NOT in “the cloud”.
4. We follow comprehensive information industry security “best practices” to ensure your personal data is protected at all times.
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
WNAM Canada only collects, uses and discloses personal information as required for the purposes of providing our products and services as determined by Canada’s Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR). When personal information is collected, it is collected directly from the person concerned, or an authorized representative of that person, or from other medical, licensing, regulatory or credential verification organizations.
WNAM Canada only uses your personal information for the following purposes:
• To process your registration application documents and determine your eligibility for our products and services
• To verify the information provided in your registration application documents such as your medical declaration, and your identity
• To better understand your need for our products and services, and offer products and services that meet your needs
• To process payment for our products and services
• Any other purpose(s) consistent with these purposes
When We May Disclose Your Personal Information
Where WNAM Canada discloses personal information to organizations that perform services on its behalf, we will require those service providers to use such personal information solely for the purposes of providing services to WNAM Canada or the person concerned and to have appropriate safeguards for the protection of that personal information.
WNAM Canada may disclose your personal information to:
• Individuals or organizations who are our service providers
• Individuals or organizations who are involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure including testing or upgrading our computer systems
Please note that there are circumstances where WNAM Canada is permitted or obliged, under applicable privacy legislation, to disclose personal information without consent. This may include, but is not limited to:
• Where required by law enforcement, by order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or governmental tribunal
• Where it is necessary to establish or collect monies owing to WNAM Canada
• Where it is necessary to permit WNAM Canada to pursue legal remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain
Refusal of Consent
The Accuracy Of Your Personal Information
It is your responsibility to inform WNAM Canada promptly of any changes in your personal information. WNAM Canada will, from time to time, verify the personal information that you provide as part of its routine process of client verification or customer service.
Non-Personally Identifying Information Collected from Our Website
Non-personal information is information that cannot identify you personally, such as, browser information and program data that records the website page choices you have made.