Why Choose Us
- We Believe In Freedom Of Choosing Safe, Effective, Affordable Natural Medicine Over Expensive Prescription Chemical Drugs Sold In Stores.
- We Treat Each Other With The Upmost Respect, Care And Empathy.
- Check Our Local Pick Up Spots – You’ll Be Amazed How Close We Are To You
- Same Day Delivery Within The Greater Toronto Area
- WNAM Offers $15.00 Canada Wide Mail Order Service!
- That’s Right, High-Quality Cannabis Based Products Directly To Your Door
- We Have Developed An Effective And Fast Delivery Network In Selected Territories Which Brings The Products To Your Home Within 48 Hours.
- Top Quality, Purity And Potency Is Our Priority. We Vigorously Screen And Test All Of Our Products To Ensure You Are Provided With Safe, Natural, Medical Grade Cannabis.
- WNAM is a self serving and community driven organization. EVERY MEMBER has a voice. As a member of WNAM, your ideas and suggestions on the development of specifIc WNAM initiatives and programs are welcomed. Also, you get to vote on which organizations WNAM should support through fundraising initiatives. YOUR VOICE IS IMPORTANT!
What are your options?
Medical Marijuana, What You Need To Know
Medical cannabis (or medical marijuana) refers to the use of cannabis and its constituent cannabinoids, such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD), as medical therapy to treat disease or alleviate symptoms. The Cannabis plant has a history of medicinal use dating back thousands of years across many cultures. Its usage in modern times is controversial, and in recent years the American Medical Association, the MMA, the American Society of Addiction Medicine, and other medical organizations have issued statements opposing its usage for medicinal purposes. – Wikipedia
THC is an abbreviation for tetrahydrocannabinol. It is the most well-known and most abundantly available cannabinoid in marijuana plants. THC is also the component in marijuana that is responsible for the psychoactive effects, or the “high.” Also known as delta-9-tetracannabinol, it was first isolated in 1964 and is thought to serve as a natural defense for the plant against pests. Research has shown THC to be an effective medical treatment for a range of conditions. There is no lethal dose of the compound in its natural form. – Leafly.com
CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol, the cannabinoid second only to THC when it comes to average volume. Recently, research has shown CBD to have analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties without the psychoactive effects (the “high” or “stoned” feeling) that THC provides. While high THC strains often tout levels of over 20%, generally, CBD levels of over 4% are considered to be high.- Leafly.com
Concentrates are a potent consolidation of cannabinoids that are made by dissolving marijuana in its plant form into a solvent. The resulting product has very high THC & CBD levels (generally more than flowers or hashish), and can produce varying products that range from thick sticky oils (BHO) to moldable goo (budder/wax) to resinous bits (shatter). Referred to by a variety of slang terms, the classification of concentrates is often dependent on the manufacturing method and the consistency of the final product.- Leafly.com